Labor support

Labor support
Helping you through your labor

Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Blessed Babies and Families' start-up blog

I'm setting up another blog because the one on my website, www.blessed-babies-and-families.com, makes it difficult for others to leave comments, and I think I get charged for changing the site often.

I have a whole carousel of hobby horses.  Here, I hope to inform you (and maybe dialog with you) about birth, pregnancy, breastfeeding, freedoms, Christianity, and families in general and maybe some of my other hobby horses. I'm big on personal freedom with responsibility. I'm big on having people understand what they are agreeing to and making sure they know about their options.

If you know me, you know I'm sure to give you my opinion if you ask. Blogging lets me give you my opinion without you asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do moderate comments because I'm a Christian and I don't want ungodly, blasphemous posts on my comments.